To add this recipe to your food log on MyfitnessPal click the blue button above.
Meal Plan Pro allows you to easily plan out your meals, save recipes and create shopping lists. The orange buttons will take you to the Meal Plan Pro website.
Both services are free (with options to upgrade to a premium package.)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large beet, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sweet potato and beets in the oil and season with the salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 25– 30 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey bacon until crispy. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent. Add the roasted vegetables, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.